Monday, December 18, 2006
Ice Cream Madness
Ice Cream Madness
Have been having this crazy craving for the "Moo Moo" icecream, the cow icecream advertised on TV --the one with the brown spots, much like the cow's hide. It's absolutely crazy, everyday, I feel like eating one and I just had one for lunch just now. I think I really should heed Poodie's advice and buy one box home. Then, I will have enough of it.
Now, I m really hoping to have a piping hot baked potato, complete with whipped cream and bacon bits. I think food really excites me. Recently, I had a sudden craving for Vietnamese "pho" when one of my colleagues mentioned about her favourite Vietnamese "pho" back in Perth. How I miss the "Pho24" back in HCMC, where you can get a big bowl of "pho" for only S$2.40 and a big cup of avocado for only S$2!!
Talking about food really makes me feel hungry. I have 3 more hrs to go before I can drive home to my dinner!!
Now, I m really hoping to have a piping hot baked potato, complete with whipped cream and bacon bits. I think food really excites me. Recently, I had a sudden craving for Vietnamese "pho" when one of my colleagues mentioned about her favourite Vietnamese "pho" back in Perth. How I miss the "Pho24" back in HCMC, where you can get a big bowl of "pho" for only S$2.40 and a big cup of avocado for only S$2!!
Talking about food really makes me feel hungry. I have 3 more hrs to go before I can drive home to my dinner!!
Kimmie scribbles
3:21 pm |