Tuesday, June 27, 2006
My Completed Cross-Stitch
My Completed Cross-Stitch
After weeks of hard work, I finally completed my cross-stitch!! Piggy promised to let me put this up in our new house next time..heehee...I hope I will have a nice customised cupboard with mirror (like those in the shops) to put all my precious moments figurines too..heehee...Piggy said I m "siao" but those precious moments collectibles worth alot of money leh..just that Piggy hasn't realised the worth of them all...heh heh...
Some time back, Piggy & I were discussing our wishlist for our love nest next time and we came up with a really long list. It really is exciting planning for a new place. I really hope we can buy a suitable place at a good location and price soon. Then, we can start thinking of ideas for the house. I have seen my friends go through the renovation process and it sure seems exciting and fun!
Then Piggy said we could do up our house the "racha" way...heehee..I really hope so, all white and clean-cut. Simple yet nice. And then everyday, will be like going home to a resort..heeheehee
Kimmie scribbles
6:06 pm |